We are pleased to announce that Spreadshirt can now send your tax and information returns electronically.
If applicable, Spreadshirt shall provide you with an electronic tax and/or information return form using Track1099, an IRS-approved vendor. Track1099 will send you an email that allows you will be able to retrieve your form electronically. To validate your identity, you’ll be asked to enter the last 4 digits of your SSN, ITIN, or EIN. By validating this, we will receive a record of e-delivery, as required by the IRS.
By clicking the retrieve form secure link in your email, you consent and give permission to Spreadshirt and Avalara to deliver your electronic tax or information return form.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE INFORMATION
- By clicking the “retrieve form” secure link in your Track1099 email, you consent to receive your electronic tax return form electronically instead of receiving a paper copy through traditional mail. Your consent is valid for three (3) years. Your consent is valid with respect to Avalara’s Track1099 service.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for electronic delivery at any time. If you refuse to accept electronic delivery or would like to withdraw your consent, please notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the last four digits of your SSN, ITIN, or EIN when notifying us.
- If you do not consent to electronic delivery, you will receive a paper tax or information return form in the mail. This form will be delivered to the address that we currently have on file.
- If you would like to receive a paper copy, even after you have given consent, please email email@example.com. However, please note that you must formally withdraw consent to begin regularly receiving a paper copy of your future tax-related documents.
- You agree to notify us promptly if your email address or mailing address or account information changes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the last four digits of your SSN, ITIN, or EIN.
- Your electronic tax return form shall be available via the secure link for 10 months after the date of the email from Track1099. After ten months, the secure link will expire. You may email email@example.com and request that they resend the link (up to 24 months after date of email). Please include your name and the last four digits of your SSN, ITIN, or EIN.
- In order to protect your security, your electronic tax return shall not be accessible after two years (24 months) after the date of the email from Track1099.
- The electronic tax return forms will be provided to you in a portable document format (PDF), which can be viewed and printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar software. In order to access the electronic tax return form, you will need a suitable computer connected to the internet, running an internet browser that supports 256-bit SSL encryption that is able to view HTML files and download a PDF file.